Thursday, December 16, 2010

Shark Steam Mop

I insisted that the Shark Steam Mop was a must have tool for my new grown up lady life. I had to put a stop to the extemely time consuming Saturday ritual where this dude gets down on his hands and knees with a bucket and washes the floor. Now, dont get me wrong, I just adore that he cleans regularly and does it well.

But, I am not about to do this chore....EVER. I am not going to do it in the kitchen and I am certainly not going to do it in the bathroom. Gross.

I bought the steam mop and delegated the task of putting it together. I do not care for following instructions or putting things together. I think that is a good dude duty.
 One thing led to another, and....
He is done!  The end result, a short 15 minutes later!
The magical thing is that all you have to do is fill this sucker up with water. Just water, no chemicals! It steams right up in a couple of minutes and we had the entire down stairs (kitchen, living room, dining room, bathroom and laundry room) steamed in about 10 minutes or less. This thing is so amazing!

I think I love how great it works in the bathrooms most of all. The bathroom tends to really get grody when you are slinging as much makeup and hairspray as I do on a daily basis.

Rosario, the Roomba, does a great job but a weekly steam will keep your floors squeeky clean! I think we will name this Steam Mop Buster. What do you think? I think Buster suits him well.

No comments:

Post a Comment