Friday, December 17, 2010

Hide and Go Seek

Jasmine's new game is Hide and Go Seek. She does the hiding and you are supposed to find her. Last weekend, I nearly had a full out heart attack when Jeff and I destroyed the house searching for her everywhere. We looked outside, under everything, in every room, multiple times.

We couldnt figure it out. She had been in the backyard that day, in and out. The front door hadnt been opened. There was no way she escaped the back yard. Where could she be!

About 20 minutes into the frantic search, Jeff says that he will go looking around the neighborhood and I should call if I found her. He walked out the door and I went upstairs for the 4th time and that is when I found her sitting behind a box in the spare bedroom. She was hiding and shaking, I still dont know why. I had been calling her for the longest time and she wouldnt come out. I am pretty sure she didnt want to get in trouble and she knew she would because she is not allowed upstairs. I yelled, just in time and he came back. She got into a teeny bit of trouble.

Then this weekend, we played again. This was not as stressful, I found her immediately. Where was she?
Im not sure why she decided that hiding in my closet with the shoes was a good spot. It doesn't look comfy and I visit that area several times a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment