Monday, December 27, 2010

12 Days of Jasmine

The life of Jasmine is coveted by most. The smallest of the bunch, she runs the show. After a few days of mobile uploads in a row, I decided to bring you the 12 Days of Jasmine. I hope you enjoy.
Day 1: Good morning! Ill be here all day, if you need me.

Day 2: Happy friday!
Day 3: Mine! (even though I stole it from Charlie!)
Day 4: I dont want it but I dont want to give it back so I'm guarding this bone with me life, while catching some zzzz's. I'm known for multi-tasking.


I have been looking for girlfriend for 15 min, calling her, yelling outside, upstairs, then downstairs. Now this is where I find her. Hidden on the back of the couch! Letting me run around like a crazy. Sorry, day 5 of jasmine isn't very exciting.


Day 6: we are not getting off to a good start. Perhaps I need to explain to Princess Jasmine that the holidays are about sharing and caring? She is really concerned that Charlie is going to steal her little bone. She doesn't seem to recall (or care) that she stole his a few days back. What am I going to do with her? And why does Charlie let her be the bully?


Day 7 was my spa day at the petco, where the pets go. I feel beautiful and ready for christmas. I hope you do too!
Day 8: All of the children are snuggled in bed, one day early. My mom and dad are watching the grinch who stole christmas
Day 9: This chick preaches constantly to protect yourself from the sun. Today, jasmine's message is "merry christmas: do want you love (like indoor tanning) even if you mom says you really shouldn't." Have a great day.

Day 10: feliz navidad from jasmine. If you are looking for her, she will be here, in her moms lap, all day.
Day 11: Jasmine decides that eating the bone in Charlie's bed while growling at him (even though he has no interest in her or her bone) is more fun than eating it in her own bed.


Day 12: Holiday Hangover. At least Sister Jasmine has this little nub of bone left to snuggle up with.

Every day with Jasmine is fun filled, emotional and exciting. I hope you have enjoyed the 12 days of Jasmine.


No comments:

Post a Comment