Monday, April 15, 2013

The details are coming together....

First came the paint, then the decal....Oh and we ordered that damn chair weeks ago....But last week it finally arrived. So here she is!

It was a relief when it arrived and I still love it. It is super comfy and looks great! Love the color. 

When my mom was here for the shower, she bought this rug. I love it! Very good purchase, it makes me very happy. Thanks to Gram and Safta for getting this nursery in order with the necessities. If it was left to me, who knows what this room would look like! Would he sleep in shoe box, or maybe an empty dresser drawer? Now that we finally have a dresser?

Jeff ordered 2 covers for the changing table and they arrived a few days ago. This one is my favorite, the other one has a monkey on it. They are both super soft. It must be nice to be a baby and get to lay on soft stuff all of the time. 
This is the original inspiration piece that the nursery was built around. I got these hooks from Urban Outfitters, maybe before I was pregnant. I am just not sure exactly where I want to hang them. Jeff is driving me slightly insane to make a decision so he can get them hung but I'm not ready to commit so we wait. 

This weekend Jeff prepared our cloth diapers. This was a bit of a process that requires its own full post so thats coming soon. Last weekend he washed all of the baby's clothes and hung them up in the closet in order of size. I believe it is all coming together. 

This is the 36 week. I start going to the doctor weekly now, so Im guessing we will start getting progress reports on how close we are getting. This week we need to get the car seat installed and pack that hospital bag. 

I will be doing a cast of my belly too, that will be a whole thing and I can't wait to see the final product.  Im working on making a video for the post on the amazing baby shower that our friends gave us. Ah, what a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment