Friday, November 29, 2013

Silas's First Thanksgiving!

First off, I really thought I would have this posted on Thanksgiving, which was yesterday, but as usual (these days) I am a little behind. To say I've had my hands full is an understatement. But better late than never.

We are in Park City, Utah visiting the grandparents for Thanksgiving. More on that later.  Before we left, I took some photos of Silas with some holiday themed decor to commemorate his first Thanksgiving. Since I insisted that Jeff buy me a new ($200 lens) for this camera that I still don't really know how to use after 4 years of owning it, I am really making an effort to put it to use. So here we go...

This is our first try. It was a nice, sunny, warm day so we took it outside. By the time I got all the gear outside, we only had a short window of opportunity for him to work it for the camera.


 Good, Lord, he is a cutie. If I do say so myself. 
Quickly, he loses steam....
This is where we lost him... And we have to take it to the house for a quick nap.
We did a 2nd round a few days later. This time we had to do it inside since the weather had started to turn a bit chilly. Here is what we came up with....

This is one of my favs, he is a happy little guy!








 Thanks for my Turkey Day shirt, Gram! Love you!
 Then Charlie wanted in on the photo shoot action!


Next up, Silas's adventures in Park City and Thanksgivukkah! A once in a lifetime event!

Since we have unplugged from Facebook, it is nice to have the time to work on organizing pictures. I'm really excited to be back to blogging. I hope you enjoy. You can subscribe to get new posts to your email ( just put in your email at the top) or bookmark the page and visit when you want a little Silas fix.

1 comment:

  1. oh my goooodness!! he is just precious! he's going to be such a heart breaker when he grows up with those eyes and smiles.

    ReplyDelete